Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Clear my desk --- You Get Cards

I really need to find my desk.  I am typing over envelopes, penny sleeves, a stack of cards, you get the idea.

In order to get out of this mess, here's the deal:  Pick one, some, or all the cards on this list and they are yours, all I ask is you take peak at the Tigers that I need or the ones you don't want and send them my way.

2012 Topps Allen & Ginter  mini: 

Giants of the Deep : Narwhal

Brett Pill #192
Hunter Pence #26
Fatality #276
Erick Aybar #127

 2012 Topps Update Gold Parallel

Franklin Morales #US155
Juan Francisco #US41
Fernando Rodney #US203
Chris Heisey #US309
David Freese #US118

Red Border (TARGET) --- Paul Maholm

BLOCKBUSTERS:

Rickey Henderson to NYY (2)
Nolan Ryan to ANA
David Ortiz to BOS
Gary Carter to NYM
Ryne Sandberg to CHC
ICHIRO to NYY
CC Sabathia to NYY
Carlos Gonzalez to COL

1987 minis

Carl Yastrzemski
Don Mattingly
Mike Moustakas
Jim Rice
Mark Trumbo
Lance Lynn

Golden Greats

Willie Stargell
Ozzie Smith (2)
Johnny Bench
Stan Musial
Joe DiMaggio
Harmon Killebrew

Golden Moments

Curtis Granderson NYY
Troy Tulowitzki COL
Bob Feller CLE
Lance Berkman STL
Roger Maris NYY
David Ortiz BOS
Yoenis Cespedes

2012 Topps Update Gold Sparkly

Matt Downs
Chris Heisey
Reed Johnson
Dan Uggla
Kameron Loe
Cody Ransom
Joe Smith
Jose Quintana

2012 Topps Gold Parallel

Nick Blackburn #316
Nathan Eovaldi #405 -- gone to Spiegel
Jason Heyward #85
Alexei Casilla #389
Ben Zobrist #195
Aaron Harang #357  --- gone to Spiegel

2010 Topps Update Gold Paralel

Jhan Marinez #US 237

Leave a comment or email me at bp_weber5 AT hotmail DOT com

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am interested in the Eovaldi and Harang gold parallels. Please shoot me an email to confirm if you wanna get a deal going. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete