Friday, March 29, 2013

Relic Days

I have been in a relic buying mode.  I am not sure if it is supply or demand but I am sure filling the need.

Already wrote about that nice hand numbered /99 Max Scherzer I picked up at the LCS last week.

Won a couple of Alan Trammell Autos and Relics this week.



I didn't realize this bat was #d 15/115!!! Slick!!



Missed out on a lower number Alan Trammell Auto, but this one was a little cheaper and not too much higher than the other.



My new found Red Sox friend, Matt over at DocHoloday.com sent these relics over.  Who doesn't need a little Fu Te Ni in their life?



Jaybarker hooked me up again with some regulars and some Relic action, I am sure glad I found this guy on the web!!!  Thanks again man!


Opening Day is right around the corner, a little warmer today in Michigan...

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.


No comments:

Post a Comment