Sunday, December 2, 2012

One

Only one Tiger to add to the wall this week. Brings the total to 2,534 (a far cry from the 14,000 Phillies I found online), with Big Cecil passing Lance Parrish for fourth in the individual pile of 54 (large).

1990 Fleer Cecil Fielder/Ryne Sandberg Home Run Kings card.


At one time I had this card in my collection as a kid, Fielder hit 51 and Sandberg had 40 in 1989.

A new spark in the Tigers that 1989 season transitioning from the glory days of the 1980s.

After my "Fat Tuesday" purchase before Thanksgiving I am slowing down on the eBay, visits to Extra Innings, and focus on the family time.

For the 29th post, I married my biggest fan on the 29th of November.  The one I am going mention is State Lady.  My lovely bride of mine  have shared the last four years of fun together adding two boys along the way.  All the Spartan, Lions, Red Wings, Hornets and Tigers memories are all worth it. Happy Anniversary! 

Many trades in the making this last week to update the collection and some new collecting ideas to share this coming week.  Coming in from all over the country like Oklahoma, Maryland, Illinois, and maybe even Pennslyvania.

Keep it hot on the corner.

pat

No comments:

Post a Comment