Saturday, May 3, 2014

TOW: And One More makes 8,100

Tigers on the Wall is only a couple days late,

I am starting to get more organized with checklists and providing some perspective & direction of acquiring more team sets.  Right now I need to average about 4 cards a day to get to 9,000 by the end of 2014

But less about me and more about cards.


Jedi Jeff, hooked me up with this 1990 Starline Long John Silver Alan Trammell, a forty card set provided in the era of mass production (that is what the hell this oddball is, Jeff!)

A nice '13 mini sent by the 2x3 Jedi

It finally happened this last month, Cabrera eclipsed Trammell in my all-time player collection, and he leads at about 270 to 261, but Trammell for sure is my All-Time Tiger.

My LCS just got in a 1962 team set, so I am inching closer to this by adding these three.



That Koplitz is one photo-shopped mess.

Pull of the month - I am down to six cards on my '14 Heritage base set, so why would I splurge on any more packs of the grubby set?  Cause I love rippin' packs.  So I ripped four blister packs from Target and gained a couple for the set but picked up the Black parallel Scherzer and....


JV is the ace of my fantasy team too, so very fitting to get this hit!

Team sets completed this month: completely cheating --- I have been taking advantage of the master sets available on the bay with all this seasons product coming out.
  • 2014 Gypsy Queen
  • 2014 Topps Opening Day
  • 2014 Topps Opening Day Blue
  • 2014 Topps American League All-Stars
  • 2104 Bowman
  • 1999 Topps Traded (completed)
How bad is the AL Central?

Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat




2 comments: