Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mr. Irrelevant

The Hot Corner enjoyed some set completion this week from two different sources.

I used to be a HUGE NFL Draft fan, spending the entire weekend following each round.  Most times in my set building I remember the first card of the season and the last card needed to finish off the set.

First, the money pit that is Topps Heritage base set came to a close with the addition of Mr. Chisenhall.


I completely bailed on my Heritage game plan for the year --- good things come to those who wait --- however I was swept away with the insanity and polished off the base set this past week.

This last weekend, Mrs. Hot Corner suggested I head over the to Up North LCS.  I didn't hesitate a buzzed on over.  I had been meaning to tie up some loose ends on the 1984 & 1985 Topps sets and not five seconds in the door, we closed the book on 1984 Topps.



Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat

2 comments:

  1. Oh good - I can stop looking for that damn Mattingly card now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing off that 1984 set!

    ReplyDelete