Saturday, December 21, 2013

Insert Set Here

I have really drawn an affinity towards the Archives and Heritage sets since diving back into the hobby last fall.  It could be for the simple fact that cards for me (and most) bring great memories of baseball and youth together.
Please send me this Cobb 2010 Topps Vintage Legends #20

Since then, I have strived to complete the nostalgic type cards.  Now in the "down" portion of the season, I have found some new items to add to the personal collection.  Both of my new pursuit are from the 2010 Topps insert collections

The first insert set I am going to pin down will be the 2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out.  WOW! What a mouthful, maybe not the most trendy subset, but nonetheless, I like these types of cards with great players and throwback designs
.

The one I quite like is the Vintage Legends.  Better backs than the CYMTO selection.  A little less arduous with 50 total cards between 2010 flagship and update.


Check out my MOST WANTED page for these lists.  I have also significantly whittled my 1984 and 1985 topps list, so let's swing a deal.

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment