Friday, September 6, 2013

Tobacco (cards) can be good for you!



HOT CORNER DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE TOBACCO, EVER!

Before I have to start writing blogs to the youth of America before thinking about using tobacco.  I have been accumulating tobacco cards at a higher rate than usual.  Before September I had zero tobacco cards, now I have three.


These come from the 1909-11 American Tobacco Company (mine are not nearly this crisp)

I have already shared this card twice, this makes three


The big fish is the HOF Sam Crawford graded to 2 that I may just have to somehow acquire.  These are fun to come across every so often and compare and admire.

for Night Owl

OLD minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni's!

KEEP IT HOT ON THE CORNER, PAT

1 comment:

  1. nice! I would love to have old tobacco card. Closest I have is 1953 Red Man Johnny Mize. Does that count? lol

    ReplyDelete