Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Surprise from the Dugout

I tell people "You wouldn't believe it, but this body can run!" I stole many bases in my little league days, but as I aged, my bat slowed down and became more regulated to the bench. My baseball career ended in the 10th grade as I failed at hitting benders and progressively shifted from playing Shortstop, Center field and Catcher to Fifth Outfielder and Courtesy Runner.  And to be honest I really didn't work at it either, 1994 players went on strike, I focused on football and wrestling and there you have it...

So, to say, I was a surprise out of the dugout in my high school years.


Let's fast forward to Monday, when Nolan's Dugout, sent me a PWE with a whopping FOUR cards off my NEED NOW NINE!  Two of those finished my set of 2013 Topps Heritage, thanks Kyle!

I also forgot to give credit as Kyle D also sent me my first NEED NOW cards (sorry Night Owl)


Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your Iglesias RC. I picked up his bowman chrome on the night of the trade on ebay

    ReplyDelete