Saturday, September 7, 2013

Explaining Myself!

I will explain to you, wait, explaining will take too long, let me sum up....

My West Side trading partner Daniel of It's Like Having My Own Cardshop, has a contest rolling right now, calling us ALL to the carpet....

Explain yourself!  Why does your blog exist?  How come you're the Hot Corner?

Here was my comment:

"When I joined the blogging community, I was at a crossroads, personally/professionally, I almost bought a building to open MY OWN CARDSHOP, ON THE CORNER, and suddenly HOT CORNER CARDS came to be...then I discovered the blog world, and then a year later I am here....ONE DAY, I will have MY OWN CARD SHOP, ON THE CORNER!"
I knew this day would come, EXPLAIN YOURSELF! WHY ARE YOU THE HOT CORNER?

So now you know, One day!

Keepin' it Hot on the Corner, pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment