Friday, October 25, 2013

Down on the Farm

Lately I have been consumed with work (aren't we all?)

Although I haven't been as active in collecting or blogging, I appreciate those that pump out quality posts day after day.

One of the team sets I have completed, fairly easy, but maybe something for me to turn to, now that my beloved Tigers are out of the Fall Classic.

I pulled the lower two and finished the set with some eBay bids.

Vasquez is the player we sent to Houston for Jose Veras (still bummed he wasn't included as a Tiger in the Update set)

I don't know much about Thompson or Smith, but most likely will be groomed even further in the minors unless they can provide some middle relief help.

Finally, the Golden Boy, Castellanos has been the long awaited prize to make an impact in left for the Tigers next year.

I sure dig the minors editions, a fun mini team set to collect.

Here's to the future!

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.




No comments:

Post a Comment