Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I am Working On...

So I have reached a point where I have bought enough packs, rack packs, re-packs --- where I need to start sorting and disperse. Sparked by the post by DocHoloday.com

Off to the LCS for two 3,000 count boxes to fill up and sort by team.

Eventually, the big goal is to have my own table at a local festival this summer.

Call me crazy, but I think I may want to try and change over to a dealer (if not just for a day) and try my hand and have some fun.

So what should I have....dime boxes, quarter boxes, dollar boxes, team sets, packs, older, newer, ...????

What makes a great table???




Already beginning to work on a variety (because not everyone just collects Tigers)



In the end, it will be fun trying this new thing.

Why not?

Keepin' it Hot on the Corner, pat.

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of which... your cards are all packed up... and heading your way on Friday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What makes a great table???"

    1. A friendly dealer
    2. Organization
    3. Prices (Good prices and well displayed prices)
    4. Vintage (at least for me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lost your mailing addy. Please shoot me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I came across your blog today and I've got some '72-'75 Tigers for you if you'd like them. They're seconds from when I was building my sets, so they are a little "loved," but I'd be happy to send them your way. Email me if interested.
    Paul...Wrigley Wax

    ReplyDelete