Saturday, February 23, 2013

One of a kind

So I have been trying new things since re-entering the collecting world.  TTM, numbered to, blogging itself.

Prior to my lenten refrain from ebay, I purchased my first 1/1 printing plate an Avisail Garcia 2013 Topps Rookie Card.

I really had no expectations of what it would look like or how I would appreciate it.




However, this is Avi Garcia,  my new favorite Tiger and if someone is going to own his Topps Rookie Card 1/1 printing plate, by God it's going to be me!!!! I haven't been this excited about any Tigers rookie in a very long, Verlander, time.

 I did get in quite a bidding war and was happy to complete the process.

Once it got here, I was pleased, I didn't think they would be that light, pretty cool little deal.

So I check it off the list, I have a printing plate.  Next!!!

Happy belated birthday to Mr. Alan Trammell, you're still the man!




Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment