Thursday, January 17, 2013

2x3 Heroics

After sending out packages to New York, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Pennslyvania I had some mail of my own waiting at home...

Jeff at 2x3 Heroes and I have a long trade going.  He wrote about it's beginnings here.  We've swapped plenty of email and a couple packages.

I came home this week to find a nice 300 some count box sitting on my stairway.  Could it be?

I tear it open and it mirrors the recent package from gcrl.

Loaded with Tigers:  minis, refractors,


rookies, vintage, new and shiny.


For some reason I was missing a 1990 Upper Deck Chet Lemon to complete my team set, and we all know no one is having fun when missing Chet Lemon, so Jeff shipped him this way.


All kinds of cards for the Nothing But Tigers binder.

When Jeff said I am going to send you "all my Tigers" he meant it.   These are the types of trades that keep collectors in the game.  

Head over to 2x3 Heroes today, set it up, send him your throwback jersey cards, your White Sox, trade it, be happy.

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.

1 comment:

  1. If you say "gimme all" - you will get all. I just kept digging and digging. Glad to pull a '90 UD you needed. I think I got that card from a $1 repack at the Dollar Tree.

    From here on out, though, you get Twins cards. :)

    ReplyDelete