Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Jaybarker Returns!

My good blogging buddy Wes sent me a unforseen package filled with some team bags of Tigers I did not own, and now I do!


Finally gaining some ground on Cabrera in my PC overall number, Cabby jumped past Trammell this week and leads by six (and counting). Slick Tram!



This blue Victor add to my rainbow collection of VMart, the highest yet of all 2014 Tigers.


Donnie Freakin' Kelly, super utility man!  Anyone else see DK run head first into the right field wall in San Diego Saturday night? 



This is a SP, I ordered it online.  I have a suspicion Max will re-sign with Detroit

There was a ton more from Wes, boosting the PC well over EIGHT THOUSAND, thank you as always, I will be sending you a return pack soon

Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment