Sunday, December 1, 2013

Slow to Move

This year I took a new job and man, it has put a serious dent in my time for all things cards. The last three weekends and the next two have put me in hotels far, far away from my cards.  Dallas, Milwaukee, Chicago all conquered in three weekends with some local stops in Michigan to complete a 5 week roller coaster.




Enough about me, let's get to the fun.  I stopped by my LCS for the first time in months for the pre-Black Friday festivities and scored some Tigers.  I also met another collector that lives in my town and we are planning to set up some old school face to face trades, a live trader, they do exist!

2008 Topps Heritage Chrome Nate Robertson
The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be....another MVP PWE from 2x3 Heroes



Finished off my '13 Topps Update set, if you need my dupes please send me an email and I'll get them out to you!  
The last card and former Tiger

A PWE, from All the Way to the Backstop.



I was able to ship out PWEs this week to:

DE 19713
TX 77546
TX 76522
PA 16101
PA 16933
VA 23231

and finally a Super collector prize out to Brad's Blog (one more to go for Derek)

It's December?

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat




1 comment: