Friday, July 26, 2013

Chasing the Blue Tigers

It's Opening Day all over again!


I am a sucker for sales and Target has Opening packs and jumbos for HALF off!  I loaded up, buying out two stores (what do teachers do in the summer?).  Not that I necessarily need to add another Topps set for this year, I made a huge dent in the 220 count collection, needing only around 24 more.

Shockingly, the ones I need most are Tigers!

But the deep blue parallels to me are real slick, I want all those blue Tigers!!!

I have plenty of dupes to send your way should you be working on this one or want some for your team sets.

Check out my want list.

UP FOR TRADE --- Only a PWE away!

BALLPARK FUN: Andrus, Barney, Chapman, Price (x2)
BLUE: Ryan Howard, Alex Rodriguez, Bartolo Colon,
PLAY HARD: Ruiz, Pujols, Posey, Gordon, Mauer, Molina
SUPERSTAR CELEBRATIONS: Butler, Morneau (x2), Olt, Reddick (x2), Soriano, Stanton, Werth, Willingham (x2)
STARS: Josh Hamilton, Buster Posey
TEAM MASCOT CARDS: Mets (x2), Twins(x2), Blue Jays, Indians, Reds,White Sox, Rockies

Every request includes a complimentary Ryan Braun '13 Topps Opening Day #8 card!

Keep it Hot on the Corner, pat.


3 comments:

  1. I have the blue Scherzer. Trade ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me get it right this time....I'll see that first comment and raise you one Verlander. Oops, that hand of baseball card indian poker just lost.

    Anyhow I have a want list of four of those Blue Foils....if you watch for the ones I need as you look for the rest of the Tigers, I'll keep the Verlander for you.

    ReplyDelete