Monday, August 25, 2014

Kaz Action (Formerly the Jedi Returns)

My man Kaz and 2x3 Hero Jeff and I have swapped several packages throughout the three summers I have been in this card blog saga.

No real rhyme or

The reason? I Sent him all those bums, Mets and any sideways card I could find but as he stated on the sticky note, here was the reason for his mailer


"Ate White Castle, needed a Tigers dump"

This is a 1999 Pacific OMEGA, never seen this, cool.

Thanks, I think....


Wow, Jeff lots of new stuff!






After 2x3 & Bo Baseball Cards to Life, I am up to 8,787 Tigers in the ole PC, 213 away from the Goal
 
Mark you're the man! Apologies for the confusion, I have an awful habit of putting all my cards in and then trying to remember who sent me what. 
 
Keep it Hot on the Corner, Pat.





4 comments:

  1. Umm, these are from me!! Have a cup of coffee; you are drunk on Tigers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Mark - Pat can't keep anything straight.

    This may be a mix in of a few of mine, but I really can't say. I can confirm I have a 2nd package to mail out over the next few weeks to you, though.

    ReplyDelete