Monday, February 3, 2014

Tigers on the Wall: 7,755

Over the course of this blog's history I have kept track of how many Tigers are added monthly.

To date (as the title suggests) the Hot Corner, now holds 7,755 --- adding a little more than 100 this month.

I am so looking forward to this season of collecting, with Donruss hitting the shelves again, Heritage.  Most of my collecting centers around team collecting and can usually be accomplished in one fell swoop "on the bay", but this anticipation may have me looking forward to better weather and summer baseball.


Team Set of the month was the 2004 Fleer Greats of the Game - inspired by Dan at It's Like Having my Own Cardshop



The Trammel Gem 10 collection got off to a perfect start with these two:


Here are some other cards that didn't make the monthly headlines.



Keep it Hot On the Corner, Pat.


No comments:

Post a Comment